Sunday, April 13, 2008

Pen Repair

Under my blog entry for the Recife Mercuri Arabesque, I received a comment from someone who needs to have their Mercuri fountain pen repaired. The person who posted anonymously didn't leave their email address so I'm posting my response here.

The headquarters for Recife in the United States is located in Orleans, Massachusetts. Their contact information is:

Recife
c/o PFA
P.O. Box 2314
Orleans, Ma. 02653
Customer Service Telephone: 508.240.3075
FAX: 800.647.1882
Email: pifay@aol.com
CEO/President: Pierre Fay

You can also contact John Mottishaw of Classic Pens at:
http://www.nibs.com/

or

Richard Binder at:
http://www.richardspens.com/

In the blog that was posted it was stated that the pen rolled off a desk. Remember that it is a good habit to "post" the cap, which means place the cap of the pen on the back end. If you lay the pen down the clip on the cap prevents the pen from rolling off your table or desk.

Please let me know how you make out with the information provided. I have a fairly complete list of where to send pens for repair depending on the manufacturer. The list is too lengthy to post in its entirety, so if you have a question about where to have a particular writing instrument repaired, please post here on the site or email me at : waznojake2001@yahoo.com. Please be sure to leave your email address so that I can respond to you directly.

Have Pen, Will Write

Jake

No comments: